Team Leader - Supported Housing and Floating Support
Job Title: Wiltshire Services Team Leader - Supported Housing and Floating Support
Position: Permanent – Full Time
Closing Date: 26th February 2018
The company is a growing voluntary organisation providing services to people facing acute challenges in their lives. They are currently looking for a Team Leader in Wiltshire to manage high quality supported housing for single homeless people and clients recovering from substance misuse, with low to medium level support needs, as well as a floating support service.
They now operate a range of services all over the South West, not only addressing the needs of homeless people but also the root causes of homelessness. The Companies projects include their own hostel in Bath, social enterprises, supported housing, domestic violence refuges, refugee support, homelessness prevention, criminal justice services, and various outreaches.
The Company is seeking an experienced Team Leader for supported housing, substance misuse, and floating support services.
The successful candidate will lead 3 small teams and work closely with the relevant external agencies, managing all aspects of the services and ensuring the delivery of consistently high quality, safe and person-centred services in accordance with their policies and procedures, vision, values and strategic objectives and within the relevant legislative framework.
Like them, the candidate must be committed to service user involvement, collaborative relationships with other agencies, and the development of high quality services.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
The key skills and experience they are looking for are:
- Qualified Health or Social Care specialist with experience of managing substance misuse and/or homeless services
- Able to motivate and manage teams of staff effectively
- Skilled and experienced in service management of people with complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Experienced in managing supported housing properties, ensuring a safe and positive environment for clients and staff
- Lead experience of multi-agency working and partnerships
- This post requires the successful candidate to have full driving license and access to own car.
What they offer:
- £25,000 per annum
- Cash Health Plan
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible pension contribution up to 6%
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent supervision, training and development opportunities
- A chance to be part of an exciting and highly respected charity, making real difference to the lives of socially excluded people around the South West
How to apply:
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page which will have the application form & recruitment pack.
If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes please check your junk / spam folders.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Team Leader, Support Worker, Social Care, Health and Support Worker, Housing & Support Manager, Contract Compliance Manager, Housing Manager, Social Care Manager, Senior Housing & Support Officer, Housing Quality Assurance Manager, Compliance Manager, Senior Housing Compliance Officer, Housing Management will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Team Leader - Supported Housing and Floating Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly