Care Relationship Executive
We an exciting opportunity not to be missed at Saga Group for a Care Relationship Executive to join the Saga Healthcare team based in Redhill. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract and receive a highly competitive salary!
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join Saga we welcome you with open arms and we fuel your career possibilities. We support. We encourage. We champion you to reach your full potential.
The Care Relationship Executive Role
The Care Relationship Executive is responsible and accountable for successfully and appropriately matching our Clients and Carers and managing this from beginning to end. The role holder will own the relationships with both the Clients and Carers for a specified geographical area (or other appropriate spilt) known to them as the portfolio.
As our Care Relationship Executive you will typically manage and coordinate the matching of: circa 120 Clients and 100 Carers at any one time. Although this role is very people orientated and managing relationships is key there will be some KPIs set to drive business and personal performance.
Key responsibilities of the Care Relationship Executive
- Manage and take ownership for the specified portfolio of Clients and Carers and own the relationships, process and administration from beginning to end, including converting and closing the sales process where appropriate.
- Ensure a very high level of tailored service is given appropriately matching Client and Carer taking into consideration the Clients complex needs and Carers suitability.
- Proactive and solution focused when faced with last minute changes to assignments.
- Works under pressure within the required timeframes and standards of customer service set by Saga Healthcare.
- Uses influencing skills to stakeholder manage other colleagues in: Recruitment, Sales, Compliance and Finance to ensure strong communication and effective internal processes.
- Constantly evaluate the matching process and drive own and team performance and help others improve personal and business performance.
- Set up appropriate introductions for Clients and Carers and complete appropriate internal administration.
- Understand and deliver KPI’s and SLA’s specifics.
- Ensure there is accurate handover to colleagues as required, maintaining a seamless transition so service delivery remains efficient and streamlined.
- Undertakes any other ad hoc duty as and when required.
Experience and skills required of our Care Relationship Executive
- Good knowledge of products and services within Country Cousins and Saga Healthcare Ltd
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and diary management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel
- GCSE level
Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd March 2018
So if you would like to join our team as a Care Relationship Executive then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.