Due to the growth of the business, MSMS/YLMS has an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Analyst based in our Finance team at our Head Office in Bournemouth.
McCarthy & Stone, the UKs leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for 40 years and have built a reputation for high levels of customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
At McCarthy & Stone Management Services, our focus is to 'enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and management services at our 300+ developments.
About the role
As a key member of the Management Services team, you will work with the leadership teams of MSMS, YLMS and MS Resales to produce robust operational and financial reports and deliver high quality reports, ad-hoc analysis and presentations for the Management teams and Directors.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To work with the Finance Director and senior management colleagues to develop and continuously improve performance management reporting tools.
- To support analysis and planning across Management Services using Office software and Excel with responsibility for providing insightful analysis into business performance.
- To act as key point of contact for Head Office to provide ongoing support for operations teams in preparation of monthly analysis and reports together with any data analysis/insight required.
- To provide performance management reporting on a monthly basis as required to assist the strategic decision-making requirements of senior management.
- To provide ad-hoc analysis reports relating to the operational or statistical or financial data as required by senior management.
- Act as a key point of contact for the Regional Managers, Head Office management and Board Directors providing ongoing support for their operational and performance related queries.
- To assist in the production of reports and analysis of information for the purposes of supporting any strategic planning or decisions.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you should have strong analytical and excel skills, with the ability to translate and present outputs to operational, financial and non-financial audiences.
A self-starter, you should have the ability to work productively and effectively and deliver to tight deadlines. You will have strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively as part of a team and interact confidently with senior managers, directors and shareholders.
In addition to an attractive salary, benefits include a personal pension and life assurance.
Hours of work
37 hours per week, 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 - 17:00 on Friday.
How to apply
In order to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter online
Closing date for applications
23 February 2018