Senior Calibration Technician
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Calibration Technician for our Engineering client based in Bracknell. This is a permanent position with a salary of circa £25,000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To test, calibrate, operate and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, electrohydraulic, or electronic measuring and recording instruments, apparatus, and equipment in use within the Instrument Solutions laboratory.
- Previous exposure and knowledge of working in a UKAS (ISO17025) accredited
- laboratory experience in the field of electrical calibrations
- Methodical with a practical ability including diagnostic skills
- A good communicator-both written and verbal (Essential).
- Numerate and literate as the work involves rudimentary calculations and a significant amount of written materials.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microso software packages.
- Use of specialist laboratory software packages such as LabView or IndySo.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3009
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Senior Calibration Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly