Telephonist /Receptionist /Administrator - Motor Dealership HQ
Job Title: Telephonist / Administrator
Location: St Philips Causeway, Bristol
Salary: Circa £18,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - between the hours of 8 - 6 Monday-Friday, together with Saturday mornings on a rota basis
The Group is a family run motor dealership business in Bristol which has been established for over 80 years. The group comprises of four main New and Used car dealerships.
Specialists in Renault, Citroën, Volvo and Dacia in Bristol, the Group is perfectly placed to offer an excellent choice of both New and Used cars in Bristol. There is also an excellent choice of Renault and Citroen vans and they have a dedicated Business Centre to serve the needs of their business and corporate clients. They also have extensive facilities for Servicing, MOTs and mechanical repairs.
The company is now looking for a Telephonist/Receptionist to join their team in Bristol to help with the administration of tasks and greeting customers both over the phone and directing the call to the relevant team.
- To answer the telephone and gather sufficient information from the caller to direct their call to the appropriate person or department
- To provide a favourable first impression of the dealership and facilitate a good customer experience
- To take messages as appropriate and forward them to the relevant person by email
- To carry out a variety of administrative tasks including assisting with mail-shots; data entry and progressing sales leads from the company website and email system
- Strong communication skills: a friendly and professional telephone manner and good standard of literacy (spelling, presentation and appropriate use of language) applied to emails
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- IT skills (Internet, Outlook, Word etc)
- Organised and methodical approach to administration
- Teamwork skills and a flexible approach
- Starting salary is c.£18,000
- Holidays are 30 days per full year, including statutory ('bank') holiday allowance
- There is a company pension scheme, which eligible employees are able to join
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Support Staff Senior, Support Administrator, Support Staff, Business Administrator, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Support, Receptionist, Telephonist, Company Receptionist, Reception will also be considered for this role.