Waverley Gardens, Bishopsworth, Bristol
£30,986.80 p/a + pension, health insurance, travel expenses and childcare support
An excellent opportunity as a Centre Manager is now on offer with Brunelcare, the South West’s leading care and housing provider.
Do you have a passion for leadership and the drive to make positive differences to people's lives?
Do you have desire and determination to provide the type of support that matters most to people and have the ability to promote and link in with the local community?
Brunelcare is a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200, providing direct care to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves on the quality of our care. Established in 1941 Brunelcare works to ensure the highest level of care for its clients and will ensure the personal development of every member of staff.
As a Centre Manager with Brunelcare you will be responsible for all aspects of the running of the Extra Care Housing Scheme, this will include becoming the Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission.
- A commitment to enable individuals to live their lives as well as they can regardless of the complexities of living with a long term or life limiting illness
- To become the registered manager
- To Inspire and lead your team to be all that they can
- Have the ability to ensure that the service is compliant with Brunelcare policies and procedures, council contract requirement and statuary CQC legislation.
- The ability to lead, encourage and motivate
- Process and demonstrate a competent and professional manner regardless of the situation
- Work flexibility to ensure great standards of Waverley Gardens
By joining Brunelcare as a Centre Manager you will enjoy these benefits:
- 7 day induction and on-going support and management development
- Perkbox – which offers discounts from retailers, restaurants and insurance
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides free confidential advice
- Employee benefit schemes - Child Care vouchers, Cycle-to-Work scheme, Pension
- Mileage allowance: 38p per mile
Closing Date: 26th February 2018
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, WHICH BRUNELCARE WILL PAY FOR. THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST
BRUNELCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER – REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 201555