We have an opportunity at The Dental Directory to join our team as a Business Consultant across the North East and North Yorkshire region. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus car or car allowance & other fantastic benefits.
The Dental Directory is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
As our Business Consultant you will maintain and grow the sales revenues within the designated territory through achievement of sales targets and achievement of agreed gross margin.
Key Responsibilities of our Business Consultant:
- To be the territory focal point for all Company activities and initiatives and act accordingly in all aspects of the role
- Adoption of a portfolio sales approach encompassing selling up, cross selling, promoting our equipment proposition and adoption of campaign led market initiatives
- Service, support and manage all designated DD accounts within the territory
- Formulate and execute a territory plan in support of achievement of targets
- Develop a balanced sales methodology to the territory encompassing retention of large spending accounts, growth of potential accounts and acquisition of new accounts
- Promote and maintain excellent relationship with internal departments including (but not limited to) customer services, marketing and equipment departments
- Promote and demonstrate where necessary new technology / products on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new products, market initiatives and competitive threat within the territory and develop strategies to exploit /counter such activities
- Build the presence of the company within the territory through tactical market campaigns and local personal initiatives and events.
- Responsible for passing on all customer queries, request and complaints to the relevant departments and to ensure the customer receives from the company the correct response
- Ensure the Customer Recognition Management (CRM) system is completed accurately and kept up to date with relevant information
Essential Skills we’re looking for in our Business Consultant:
- Have a proven track record in sales but will be more motivated by delivering excellent service
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident speaking to and building rapport with customers from all backgrounds
- Hard working and reliable
- The emphasis of this role is on sales through excellent customer service, therefore, previous sales experience and effective customer service skills are essential, allied to strong account management.
- An understanding of clinical, pharmaceutical or dental industries.
If you would like to join our team as our new Business Consultant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary and a generous target driven incentive scheme in return.
Due to volume of applications expected for this role, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.