We have an exciting opportunity for a Caster Sponger to work in our Factory based in Stoke. You will be working the casting department. Processing the required ware to a high quality standard, to company guidelines.
A major force in the homewares industry, the Portmeirion Group encompasses the world renowned brands of Portmeirion, Spode, Royal Worcester, Pimpernel and Wax Lyrical. We are a market leader with a worldwide reputation for high quality and innovatively designed tableware, cookware, giftware and tabletop accessories.
- Preparing the area ensuring the correct equipment is in place
- Prepare the required ware using a fettling knife to remove seams that are caused during the casting process.
- Sponge the ware to the correct quality standard
- Performing to an acceptable rate
- Close down and record counts/losses
- Keeping your work station clean and safe at all times
Working 39 hours per week, hours will include but not be limited to the following:
Monday to Thursday From: 06.00 a.m. To: 14.10 p.m.
Friday From: 06.00 a.m. To: 13.10 p.m.
Please note: All applications will be processed within two weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this period, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We reserve the right to close this position earlier than the published date should we receive a high volume of applications.
Closing Date: Friday 16th February 2018