In-House Recruitment Partner
In-House Recruitment Partner
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Are you a fresh-thinking agency or in-house recruitment professional who isn’t afraid of trying new things to find that perfect hire? Looking to challenge yourself, use your creativity and help grow a multi-award winning business? If so, you might be the In-House Recruitment Partner we’re looking for.
Who am I working for?
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Every day, we help businesses from across the globe to realise their full potential, and to do this, we need more brilliant people to join our team. As such, we’re looking for an In-House Recruitment Partner to join us in Milton Keynes.
What are the perks?
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- The chance to take on an exciting role where no two days are the same
- Develop your career with a leading notified body
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
Here at BSI, we’re proud of what we do and how we do it. We have an open, friendly and supportive culture where motivated people can really make a difference to our organisation and develop in their role.
Our people are passionate about what they do, and you’ll discover this from day one. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with experts from a range of backgrounds, help them to grow their teams and make the hires that will take their departments to the next level.
This is an amazing opportunity to make a lasting impact on the most important part of our business – our people. In return for your hard work, we’ll give you all the support you need to do great things and realise your career ambitions while helping others to achieve theirs.
What will I be doing?
As an In-House Recruitment Partner, you’ll support our recruitment needs and help us to find tomorrow’s top performers.
In this exciting role, you’ll focus on recruitment for our Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead and Loughborough sites.
You’ll develop and deliver our resourcing strategy, tackling a range of high volume roles, including sales, finance and product certification, to name a few.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage stakeholders
- Support and coach Managers through every step of the recruitment process
- Champion our employer brand and talk to people about why it’s great to work here at industry events, open days and careers fairs
- Help to define our short and long-term resource plans
- Make sure we’re using engaging, effective job adverts, rather than dry job descriptions
- Screen applications, co-ordinate assessment centres and liaise with candidates
- Recommend the best sourcing and attraction methods to colleagues
- Travel to our sites in Loughborough or Hemel Hempstead around once a week (we’ll pay your expenses)
Sounds good, what do I need?
- Experience of working in an in-house or agency-based recruitment role
- Previous experience of partnering business streams to effectively resource top talent
- A track record of sourcing candidates through a variety of channels
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Great communication and relationship-building skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
We’re keen to hear from you if you’ve got experience as an In-House Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Manager, Resourcing Manager, Senior Resourcing Executive or Senior Recruitment Executive. We’re also eager to hear from candidates with an agency background, such as Recruitment Consultants, Permanent Consultants and those in perm desk roles.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking for your next step as an In-House Recruitment Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.