International Financial Systems Analyst
Looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have previous experience in International Finance? If so, this International Financial Systems Analyst position is perfect for you!
Our client is a multi-disciplined industrial services provider, operating in over 30 countries around the world, have revenues in excess of $3bn and employ a team of over 22,000.
Due to their continued success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced International Financial Systems Analystto work within their busy Finance Department in Leatherhead, with travel around the UK & Europe.
The International Financial Systems Analyst Role:
The main purpose of this International Financial Systems Analyst role is to support the International Financial Systems Manager in the oversight and financial support of all systems operating across the company locations.
You will be required to coordinate the roll out, usage and reporting associated with each system as directed by the International FS Manager.
- Support the Financial Systems Manager with all system related queries and projects which arise
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Oracle financials, to be able to provide support and guidance to country users
- As directed by the FS Manager, play a key role in the testing and data validation associated with Oracle system changes and Oracle implementations
- Develop a good working knowledge of Oracle project accounting and support Divisional and country teams in maximising its performance and usage
- Support the FS Manager in the drive to improve system reporting. Support in the training of financial users on Power BI and GL Wand
- Maintenance and support for excel Revenue Build model
- Develop strong Hyperion skills and offer technical support in time
- Support other International finance teams with other analytical/reporting requirements (e.g. Bid analysis, Reforecast and budget data requests)
- Undertake other ad hoc finance projects as directed the International Financial Systems Manager
- Undertake and complete relevant financial qualifications (as deemed necessary)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Part qualified or newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (study support would be considered)
- Experience of working within a cross functional team to deliver high quality results with tight turnaround times
- Aptitude and interest in financial systems
- Experience of using financial databases (Essbase or Hyperion Planning preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with an integrated Oracle ERP system desirable
- Strong financial planning and analytical skills
In return, the International Financial Systems Analyst can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment, with excellent career progression
In order to apply for this International Financial Systems Analyst position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: International Financial Systems Analyst, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Financial Databases, Essbase, Hyperion, Oracle ERP, Financial Planning, Leatherhead, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.