Job title: Marketing Assistant
Benefits: Salary £21,000
Our client is a UK communications development and manufacturing company serving the critical communications market around the world. The company is a market leader, well established and growing.
There is now a requirement for a Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will ideally have a Marketing qualification (e. Degree or CIM), some Marketing work experience and the more knowledge of design tools and software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Word Press, Adobe, the better.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Executive, the Marketing Assistant will be at the heart of driving campaigns through the marketing mix. A key area will be the support and creation of the company's digital strategy.
1. Maintain and develop the company website.
2. Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for digital communications, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
*SEO site audits to ensure consistent high rankings.
*Website and social media.
3. Managing Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
*Managing the content diary for social media content.
*Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
*Engaging with customers and prospects through our social media accounts (LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter).
4. Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
5. Organising market research
*Assist with market research activities, collection and circulation of data and form part of the marketing development team with active participation in the development of new markets, products and campaigns
6. Working with the marketing manager and executive to identify and create campaign content
7. Arranging and supporting events
*Attend as required and assist in the management of exhibitions, seminars, conferences and other events as required. Ensuring sufficient marketing collateral is available; customer contact information is captured and evaluate the effectiveness of the events
8. Assisting the marketing team in writing reports and analysing data
*Internal data analysis
9. Organising and managing collateral;
*Produce and maintain marketing literature in-line with the corporate policy
*Manage both digitally and printed material
*Ensure channel and sales teams are equipped with appropriate marketing collateral
*Ensure magazines and other communication messages are communicated internally as required
*Produce internal and external newsletters
*Identify, manage and create PR/case studies