Category Insight Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast paced Sales Team for a Category Insight Analyst to join Brook Street's client, a forward thinking and market leading manufacturer of retailer branded products. Supplying a range of products they boast an impressive client base of most of the UK's major retailers.
- Analysing data from existing reports to facilitate effective decision making by the Account Managers
- Working as part of a team to draw out commercial implications from reports and provide concise summaries to Stakeholders
- Proficient in using market data from Kantar, Nielsen, TNS and Dunnhumby and analysing quantitative trends and opportunities
- Collating key statistics to support negotiations with suppliers
- Compiling insight from a range of sources to make critical recommendations related to product range, pricing, promotions, website media and product tenders
- Delivering data and recommendations to support the strategy for the category
- Conducting consumer surveys and benchmarking
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong numeracy and analytical thinking skills
- Good Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
- The ability to recognise buying trends
- Excellent communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Fully competent with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience within an FMCG company
- It is desirable that you will possess a relevant Business/ Marketing Degree or be qualified by experience
- Graduate applications welcome
In return for the above you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent career development and a clear path of progression.
Hours: 9am- 5 Monday- Friday
For more details on this excellent opportunity please call Jade Hilton on 01522 528115, alternatively email .
Apply for Category Insight Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly