Online Marketing Manager
The Entertainer is a family run business and one of UK Retail’s success stories with over 140 stores in the UK and a rapidly growing online and international business. We have opened over 30 new stores in the past two years and we have ambitious plans for further growth. As a Best Companies accredited business we really care about our people, our customers and the communities in which we trade, offering you a friendly, supportive culture where training and development is put first to help you ‘aim higher’ in your retail career. We are now looking for an Online Marketing Manager to be based from our head office near Amersham.
Toy retailing is demanding, hands on and fast paced but also fun and every day brings new challenges. To be successful our Online Marketing Manager will bring a strong technical skill set to the role along with passion for The Entertainer and the drive to bring our brand to life online.
Reporting into the Head of Online, our Online Marketing Manager will lead our online acquisition, retention and social content strategies and combine strong commercial skills with creative flair.
Responsibilities – Online Marketing Manager
- Create and deliver the online acquisition strategy and budget
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and Online Merchandising Manager to control the online marketing calendar
- Report to leadership team on all marketing expenditure and revenue to prove ROI
- Lead, inspire and support a small online marketing team ensuring an aligned approach and a great working environment
- Manage relationship with our external marketing agencies to get best value from the money we spend with them
- Oversee our affiliate programme and drive sales through close relationships with our partners
- Lead the brands social media and content strategy
- Generate income from third parties through sponsored content
Required Skills – Online Marketing Manager
- Proven experience of managing small marketing teams to success
- Extensive experience of working with agencies, building strong working relations and ensuring all campaigns are completed to time and budget
- Experienced marketer with extensive work experience within ecommerce, preferably across PPC, SEO social media and affiliates
- Proven track record in driving profitable online sales and managing a budget of around £1.5 million
- Analytical and able to interpret complex data and use it to drive business decisions
- Experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent leader with strong people management skills and an understanding of retail brands.
- Digital obsessive with a practical understanding of the latest online trends.
- Significant Project Management experience and commercially astute
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the online marketing budget and its commercial performance, so it’s vital that you’re commercially focused with a passion for reporting and proving the ROI in everything you do. You’ll lead a small team of marketing executives and will also manage the brands relationships with external marketing agencies and partners. The Online Marketing Manager role comes with a profit related bonus and a range of other benefits including store discount, life cover, pension and free parking on site. You may have gained your work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Online, Brand Manager or Online Marketing Manager.
If you would enjoy being part of our success story then apply now to be considered for our Online Marketing Manager role.