PA to Chief Operating Officer (Maternity cover)
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a PA to join the team in Thame, Oxfordshire. This is a full time, maternity cover position and in return you will receive a highly competitive salary.
As PA to our Chief Operating Officer (COO) you’ll provide a proactive, professional & confidential level of support to the COO and senior team to ensure delivery of the business plan. This role demands the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism whilst remaining supportive to the wider business
What you’ll be doing as our PA to Chief Operating Officer
- Provide professional, confidential and proactive support to the COO & Operating Board to ensure company targets are achieved
- Understand and support COO in his own professional and personal objectives
- Independently work at a high level of efficiency responding to changing priorities in a highly commercial and fast paced environment
- Manage and maintain the COO’s diary and email account
- Ensure the COO is fully briefed on and prepared for any engagements or meetings he is involved in
- Responsible for liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff at all levels of seniority ensuring both COO and the company are represented in an appropriate manner
- Act as a sounding board to the COO
- Lead the coordination of the annual company conference
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the COO is well prepared for meetings;
- Arranging travel and accommodation where necessary
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling sensitively and appropriately
What we’ll expect from our PA to Chief Operating Officer
To succeed as PA to Chief Operating Officer, you’ll be able to demonstrate experience as a PA supporting senior management. You’ll be highly organised, confident and able to command authority and influence others. You’ll have high attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills, both verbally and written.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Being technology literate
- The ability to work in a high pressure, sometimes stressful confidential environment, being flexible and able to embrace change
- Being proactive, independent, enthusiastic, and personable team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Using your own initiative, prioritising effectively and multi-tasking
What you can expect from us as a PA to Chief Operating Officer
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support center means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our PA to Chief Operating Officer
then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!