Customer Service Administrator
Assay Office has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join their SafeGuard department, within the AnchorCert Group, based in Birmingham. You will be there on a full time, permanent basis, and you will be offered a highly competitive salary.
SafeGuard Quality Assurance, a Division of AnchorCert Group Ltd. provide jewellery and watch valuation services to a network of Retailers, Auction Houses, Pawnbrokers and private customers. We are committed to setting and maintaining the highest professional standards of practice and delivering consistent customer service excellence.
About the Customer Service Administrator role;
This is a varied role providing essential, flexible administration resource to support the department working within the Assay Office Birmingham Central facility. You will work as part of a team, reporting to the Office Manager, performing both administration and customer service duties.
Responsibilities of our Customer Service Administrator:
- Receive and inspect work to be processed in the department
- Correctly interpreting the customer’s order requirements related to items submitted
- Checking/obtaining customer information, inputting all details accurately onto the computer system to generate working instructions
- Camera work – using software/camera equipment to take images of customers items which will appear on the final valuation documents
- Performing quality checks on items prior to dispatch and valuation reports
- Invoicing, booking and wrapping orders for dispatch
- Taking payment details and processing card payments as required
- Creating daily dispatch paperwork and undertaking office end of day routine duties
- Handling enquiries (phone, email and in person)
- Dealing with customer quality or service related issues, or escalating them to Management as appropriate
- Progress chasing throughout the department to meet customer delivery requirements
- Liaising with customers on a face to face basis
- Liaising with the Valuers as required to respond to valuation technical queries and relaying explanations/outcomes to the customer directly
- Liaising with the customer and internal accounts department regarding credit issues
The ideal Customer Service Administrator will have the below skills:
- Flexible attitude
- Willing and able to manage change of priorities at short notice
- Customer service focussed
- Must be dextrous and have good eye for detail
- Able to interpret information correctly
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to represent the AOB to the required high standard at all times
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, able to work alone or as part of a bigger team
- IT competent in all required applications
- Positive can-do attitude
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly