C# .Net Developer
Our client is a high-quality Sage Strategic Partner and Cloud Service Provider based in Althorp, Northampton.
Recent growth in development requirements, both for individual customers and for the creation of new and exciting market products, has led to a need to recruit an additional C# .Net Developer to join their dynamic Development Team.
The C# .Net Developer Role:
This C# .Net Developer role would ideally suit a recent graduate seeking to develop their career in software development, or a London commuter looking for less travel.
The role will be demanding, stimulating and with a range of follow-on opportunities to develop further skills in software development or related disciplines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Developing and supporting products in C# .Net, ASP.Net and SQL to specification, using both Windows and Web-based application development
- Using Visual Studio to develop applications
- Willingness to learn and work with other development products such as PHP, Java, VBA, NVC, Xamarin, JSON, Telerik and XML
- A minimum of 2 Years commercial development experience and/or degree or equivalent in software development
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have own vehicle
- Familiarity of TFS for source code management
- Experience of providing prompt & professional responses to customer requests
- Experience of remote support of installations
- Experience of documenting development projects
In return, the C# .Net Developer can expect;
- Competitive salary (£27,500 - £35,000 DOE)
- 4 Weeks holiday plus public holidays
- Company profit share bonus scheme after probation period
- Health scheme and private medical cover after probation period
- Car parking space provided
- Generous pension terms
If you are interested in applying for this C# .Net Developer position, simply submit your CV & Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: C#, .Net, Developer, Software, ASP.Net, SQL, PHP, Java, Windows, Sage, Cloud, Computer Science, Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Rugby
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.