Internal Sales Partner Account Manager
Brook Street, in partnership with Microsoft are recruiting for Internal Sales professionals proficient in IT solution sales to join their Internal Partner Account Management teams based in Reading.
The Surestep Partner Internal Sales Executive role focus on developing the capability of unmanaged (otherwise known as 'Breadth') Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) partners within our Indirect CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) Providers.
This role is a telephone based roles supporting partners to sell Microsoft Cloud solutions such as Office 365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security. Occasional travel to Indirect CSP Provider events may be required but this role is predominantly an office based role based at Thames Valley Park.
The role is focused on recruiting net new CSP transacting partners within the aligned Indirect CSP Providers ecosystem, while growing the portfolio footprint of transacting partners into new workloads.
KPIs for this role will be centered around the acquisition of new transacting partners and growing the CSP revenues of partners within the Ecosystem.
The individual will maintain a high volume of daily calls into partners aimed at progressing opportunities across the priority cloud and competency workloads.
The individual will work with several individuals and departments across SMS&P and therefore the individual will need to be a good collaborator - whilst they will be working mainly on their own (on the phone) they will also need to liaise with a number of relevant individuals to build a view of partners prior to calling them in order to ensure that they are properly positioned to advise the partner on their best course of action
- Maintain a high daily call rate into partner prospects based on lists provided and segmentation / prioritization of partners that reflects their likelihood to become a cloud partner or attain a competency
- Managing close relationships with Indirect CSP Providers to support sales motion
- Maintain a productive and proactive relationship over the telephone with Microsoft Partners
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team performance and business operations
- Accountable for maintaining internal systems and tools as required, maintaining a very high standard of accuracy
- Ensure that Microsoft Partner Network, competency knowledge, and Cloud Product knowledge is up to date
- Maintains an understanding of the SMB business objectives and core goals of the role
- Participates in Team Meetings, discussions and other activities
- Additional responsibilities and key measurement criteria will be defined by the relevant Regional/Discipline Sales Manager
- Provide accurate forecasting of competency attainment and pipeline management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Articulate and clear verbal and written skills with the ability to have an open dialogue with the Partner and convey complex scenarios (i. licensing and revenue models) in a language that is understood by their audience
- Ability to build relationships/rapport
- Partner empathy and ability to become a trusted advisor
- Professionalism and personality will enable to win the trust and confidence
- Confident and outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Actively participates in Team Meetings, discussions and other activities
- Positive 'can do' Individual, self-motivated and tenacious.
- Will to succeed with both personal and career goals
- Eager to learn and Self-critical
- Must be able to take ownership for learning and skills development
- Open to feedback and coaching
- Business Acumen and Commercial Skills
- Knowledge of the 'The Channel' its' behaviours and how products reach market
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Business strategy and key competitors
- Understands how a business works commercially and the impact of decision Makers and influencers within a business
- Account Management
- Experience of either of managing a partner or a vendor relationship
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to provide a trustworthy, credible consultancy approach
- One to three years Tele-sales or Tele-Account Management Experience Graduate Calibre - Degree educated or equivalent, preferably Business or IT related
- Stakeholder management. Understands the concept of virtual teaming and how to manage relationships across multiple teams and disciplines. Understands wider business objectives