Sofware Asset Management -Internal
Brook Street working in Partnership with Microsoft are recruiting for experienced Software Asset Management ( SAM) Internal Engagement Managers to join their busy and often hectic SAM team based at Microsoft Campus Thames Valley Park, Reading.
The Software Asset Management ( SAM) Internal Engagement Manager (IEM) engages-over the phone and via email- with our SMB breadth customers identified as having a potential shortfall of licenses.
Customers included in the Accordo review process are all on Open license programmes and are considered 'non-managed'. The whole review process is managed via an automated system and comprehensive CRM tool (CAT). The IEM is responsible for managing the flow of the review via the CAT tool.
At the time of review, Microsoft has only a partial view of the customer licensing position based on our volume licensing records, the IEM will help the customer to collect relevant licensing records and refer to the Accordo support team for checking and shortfall identification. If a licensing shortfall is identified, the IEM will work with the customer to ensure the appropriate licenses are purchased.
The IEM can add real value to the customer by helping them fully understand the SAM review process and provides a point of contact throughout the review.
This is a challenging role that requires the confidence and organisational skills to manage a large pipeline of work. Knowledge of licensing compliance is advantageous to be able to help the customer throughout the process as is an ability to work with customers in a challenging but beneficial process where there is a fine balance between ensuring the customer is correctly licensed with sustaining or even improving customer satisfaction.
- Great Communication Skills -Articulate and clear. Ability to have a free flow conversation with client to cover all objectives of call.
- Confident and Outgoing - Needs to actively participate in meetings, discussions training etc.
- Enjoys Problem Solving on a transaction basis
- Eager to learn - Must be able to take ownership for learning and skills development. Must possess the intellectual horsepower to grasp complex solutions sales and processes.
- Self-Critical and wants to improve. Open to feedback and coaching.
- Imagination - Ability to think, feel, see and hear the customer's point of view.
- Enthusiasm -Genuinely excited about helping customers and solving their problems.
- Concentration - Ability to focus on the task at hand and direct energy to task at hand.
- Sincerity - Setting expectations and keeping them.
- Memory - Software is a complex business you need to have a good memory.
- Persistence - Tenacity and willingness to see the job through.
- Active listener
- Attitude - Positive, Can-Do Individual, Self Motivated and Tenacious. Will to succeed. Holds both personal and career goals. Wants to improve.
- Understanding of Microsoft Volume Licensing Programmes
- Essential skills: IT industry experience. Understanding of Microsoft products and solutions.
- Commercial Skills - Understanding how a business works. Decision Makers, Key Influencers. Who influences who? Understands how a business works.
- At least 1 year's sales Experience - Field or Telesales Experience. , Understands Business Value
- Solution Selling - Enjoys selling solutions and problem solving.
Working at Microsoft (Tools and Processes)
- Be able to Use a computer proficiently - Preferably Office suite.
- Good Organisational Skills. Be the guardians of contact data quality.
QualificationsGraduate Calibre - Degree educated or equivalent-preferably business or IT ideal not essential