Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join their team based in Thame, Oxfordshire. This is a full time position as part of a 6 month contract and a competitive salary of up to £21,000 pro rata is on offer.
As a Recruitment Advisor you will work as part of a small team providing first line Recruitment advice for Team Member recruitment queries across UK operations, as well as an enhanced recruitment service provided to Principal Hotels and entry level roles in our Support Office and Technical Services functions.
Being a fixed term contract, we are looking to begin interviewing as soon as possible, with the contract beginning in March and finishing September time.
What you’ll be doing as our Recruitment Advisor
- Follow the end to end recruitment process, including advertising, screening and system management for volume roles.
- Conduct appropriate methods of screening, including CV sifting and telephone interviewing for volume roles.
- Where required, use additional job boards and channels to recruit in hard to fill areas
- Coordinate and sometimes facilitate assessment days on site and remotely.
- Provision of a recruitment advisory service, including the use and interpretation of a toolkit that suits the specific needs of our stakeholders.
- Maintain quality administration including vacancy postings and provision of reporting and dashboard information for vacancies
- Manage the Analytics and reporting of the Recruitment team using the agreed framework.
- Manage vacancies and administration using the recruitment system and advise
- Delivery of our scope of services and honouring service level agreements, meeting agreed targets and therefore delivering an excellent recruitment service.
What we’ll expect from our Recruitment Advisor
Working in this fast paced environment, you will need good time management, planning and organisational skills to drive results and work to exceed targets for yourself and your team. We are all about people, so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to work as part of team and interact with people at all levels. Discretion and confidentiality is a must. A large amount of our reporting is through Google sheets so analytical skills and competency of using basic formulas such as Vlookups & Countifs is beneficial. Any recruiting or telephone interview experience, as well as HR experience and knowledge of ATS systems would be advantageous.
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support center means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Recruitment Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!