Planet Contracting has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their team based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
As our Credit Controller you have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking business currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and change.
Duties and Responsibilities of our Credit Controller:
- Full credit control responsibility
- Maintenance of sales and retentions ledgers and allocation of receipts
- Apply guidance as per the Credit Management policy regarding overdue debt and holding/releasing new orders
- Chasing for payment of outstanding debt as appropriate to ensure targets and deadlines are met and achieved
- Checking and monitoring of client credit ratings to ensure appropriate level of credit limit and terms are provided in compliance with Credit Management Policy
- Regular reporting of debt performance to escalate issues as required
- Development of effective working relationships with customer contacts to assist in the prompt collection of debt
- Close liaison with Project Managers to ensure a consistent approach is taken to debt collection
Skills and Experience needed to become our Credit Controller:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Some construction industry knowledge is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to recognise risk and escalate accordingly
Benefits of becoming our Credit Controller:
- Excellent opportunity to work for a respected and established national company
- Competitive Salary of up to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Cover
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Credit Controller then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!