Looking for a change or to take the next step in your recruitment career? This position is an excellent working environment with great career opportunities.
Nurseplus is a leading recruitment agency providing high quality qualified and non qualified care and support staff to healthcare establishments from our network of over 60 branches throughout the UK. We’re now looking for someone to lead our friendly team at our Taunton office as a Branch Manager.
Come and work for a rapidly growing company with opportunities to advance and develop with our internal support. Nurseplus is an award-winning employer who featured in the Recruiter ‘Fast 50’ companies in the UK for 2017.
Our business philosophy is to make a positive difference to people’s lives, whether this be through our clients, workers or colleagues, we want to promote our core value which is that things are “Better together” when working with/for Nurseplus.
Hours: This is a permanent/ full time position and will include covering an on call service.
The main focus of the Branch Manager role includes:
- Interviewing potential candidates via telephone and face-to-face while supporting your current work force.
- Develop new clients through proactive sales calls and client visits with a view to securing new business whilst also providing an excellent service to your existing clients.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and strive to increase revenue whilst adhering to the necessary quality assurance standards.
- To effectively manage your branch personnel
What’s in it for you? At Nurseplus we offer:
- Excellent monthly commission and regular incentives - £30-34k OTE/DOE
- Excellent training programme for continuous support and development
- Growth and development opportunities – structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme and company healthcare.
- 28 Days holiday increasing to 33 after 2 year’s service including public holidays
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Experience in a similar role with a great understanding of the recruitment/ sales process
- A proven track record in outstanding sales achievement and the ability to consistently exceed KPI`s
- A friendly and warming personality – our business prioritises building key relationships
- Ability to motivate your team, getting the most out of each member
- Visiting our clients is part of our routine, so a driver is essential
Please send your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.
(All successful applications with be responded to within 2 weeks)
Nurseplus is an equal opportunities employer EB