Vacancy - Pre-School Practitioner
Under the direction of the Pre-School Session Manager you will be responsible for providing safe, high quality education, care and learning opportunities for all children attending the Marshfield Pre-School, ensuring a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
You will need to show evidence of the following skills and personal qualities:
- A firm knowledge and experience of EYFS and how to implement into children's learning
- Minimum of Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification or equivalent
- The capacity to prioritise work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem solving skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- A commitment to working effectively with young children and families.
For further information please request a Job Description
Marshfield Pre-School is an Ofsted Outstanding facility which has been serving the local community for 50 years. We are proud to offer children the best pre-school experience - a place where they will be valued and challenged, make lasting friendships, where they can play, create, laugh and learn together with others.
This role is offered on a full-time/ part-time/ shared role basis dependent on the candidate.
The role is all year round.