CNC Sliding Head operator
An excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Sliding Head operator to join a well-established company based in Washington, Tyne & Wear!
They are one of the best known and most highly respected bespoke engineering companies in the United Kingdom. Established in 1997 they have always stuck to their original ideals of quality, attention to detail and personal service.
They are currently seeking to appoint a skilled CNC Sliding Head Operator with experience of ISO programming at their Washington site. This role will have the primary function of producing a range of components from a variety of raw materials, with close adherence to the company’s quality systems and procedures. In order to achieve this, the ideal candidate will be experienced in setting and programming STAR Sliding Head machines.
- Ensure that all processes are completed in accordance with all applicable health, safety and environmental policies, risk assessments and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Perform operating duties in line with production schedules.
- Read and understand engineering drawings to ensure high quality production
- Use a variety of measuring equipment ensuring all inspection requirements are completed in line with control plan instructions.
- Identify and report non-conforming components ensuring the relevant SOP is followed.
- Perform any pre-shift and maintenance checks.
The successful candidate must have completed a Manufacturing Apprenticeship, specifically as a Turner, be an excellent communicator and be comfortable working within a team.
In return the company is offering a competitive Salary, if you feel that you have the relevant skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for CNC Sliding Head operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly