PA to the Deputy Heads
Brighton College has an exciting opportunity for a PA to the Deputy Heads to join the team based in East Sussex. You will work on a full time, temporary contract (40 weeks and 1 day per year), and will receive a competitive salary of £19,762 per annum (FTE £24,000).
As our PA to the Deputy Heads you will be working 40 hours per week (excluding lunch) – 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work:
- During term time - 35 weeks
- The week before the beginning of the Michaelmas term - 1 week
- The first week of the Christmas holiday period - 1 week
- The first week of the Easter holiday period - 1 week
- A week after the end of summer term - 1 week
- 6 working days to be agreed with the Deputy Heads, some of which may be Saturdays
We are looking for a highly organised and reliable individual to join the College as a PA to support the Deputy Head, Academic and the Deputy Head, Innovation and Development.
The ideal PA to the Deputy Heads candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Use your initiative
- Flexibility and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
This PA to the Deputy Heads role would suit an experienced PA with a strong knowledge of Word and Excel, including the ability to format/re-format and a minimum typing speed of 45wpm.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2018.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this PA to the Deputy Heads role then please click ‘apply’ now! We would love to hear from you!
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.