Recruitment Consultant – Spinningfields, Manchester
Basic £18k - £23k. OTE: Year 1 £40k. Year 2 £60k + All Uncapped
Project Resource is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing professionals to director level within the civil engineering and construction sector.
Duties of the Recruitment Consultant Will Include (but Will Not Be Limited To)
- Proactive generation of vacancies by telephone and email canvassing
- Management of the recruitment process from start to finish
- Development of the existing database by exploring new companies and clients
- Development of existing client business relationships to improve repeat business and retain clients.
- Advertising of all vacancies through various approved advertising mediums (you must possess high levels of literacy)
- Development of your own market by proactive marketing drives, and structured canvassing and networking techniques
Requirements for the Recruitment Consultant role:
- Graduate (degree)
- Relevant sales experience or experience as a recruitment consultant gained in a specialist recruitment environment
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- Outgoing and friendly
- A team player
- A confident and natural communicator
- Money motivated
- Energetic, and motivating to others;
- Career minded, and completely success motivated.
- You will have already have achieved beyond your peer group
Benefits of a Recruitment Consultant at Project Resource:
- Overachievers will experience fast track career progression
- You will receive extensive ongoing training and career development
- You will have the opportunity to qualify for overseas trips, previous destinations have included Miami, Nice, New York and Las Vegas
- You will become part of a group of like-minded smart, ambitious, high earning and achieving people who like to socialise and enjoy themselves
- Unprecedented opportunity to join a growing business and fast track your career!