Senior Procurement Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional with a very reputable organisation that works on a global scale.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will:
* Help develop procurement functions through the use of stakeholder management, contract management and SRM.
* Have control over the end-to-end tender process
* Promote strong supply chain relationships to leverage legal risk, reduce cost, mitigate commercial and leverage spend.
* Expand the procurement function of the business through reputation building internally and promote a professional best practice approach
* Analyse suppliers and markets to reduce costs
* Have experience and a track record of procurement, category management, strategic sourcing and commercial achievements.
* Indirect category experience
* Advantageous to be degree and/or CIPS qualified, although not essential
* OJEU procurement experience
If you want to get great experience for a market leading organisation send your CV to or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at