Case Administrator Temp - Staines
To be central point of contact for service users, colleagues and other agencies on behalf of Officers and provide an effective and efficient reception and telephone enquiry service to users.
Effectively handle incoming and outgoing mail. Operate office equipment and receive and transmit information using different modes of communication (photocopiers, email).
Collate data to assist with the analysis and tracking of performance against targets.
Contribute to the health, safety and security of the workplace by being alert to and identifying hazards and unsuitable working conditions, taking action in line with procedures.
Skills and Experience
* Effective communication skills at all levels, both face to face and on the telephone
* Ability to use PC software (particularly Word)
* Ability to use databases and enter data in an accurate and timely manner
* Organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to compose routine correspondence and reports and to present all work in the appropriate format
* Ability to provide an effective service to a range of service users, including outside agencies
* Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels
* Ability to work under pressure and according to tight deadlines
* Basic knowledge of health and safety in the office environment
The Ideal candidate will be have:
Excellent Communication Skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
Excellent telephone Manner
Previous Admin experience
5 year checkable history and be compliant in obtaining a Basic criminal Record Check (DS).
£7 per hour for the first 12 weeks then after 12 consecutive weeks £9 per hour.
Please email a cover letter and your cv to Nevin Cousens at or call on 01784 462381 for more details
Apply for Case Administrator Temp - Staines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly