Healthcare Support Worker / Care Assistant
Job Title: Healthcare Support Worker / Care Assistant
Salary: £7.80-£11.00 per hour depending on experience
Olive Leaf Healthcare Solutions is a provider of Quality Care Services, reaching out to those members of the community who need extra assistance in order to enable them to remain independent whilst enjoying the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Our clientele and expertise includes, learning disabilities, end of life care, supported living and domiciliary care.
In order to provide exceptional care, we need exceptional people.
• Do you have a Passion for Excellence and Respect for choice for the people you care for?
• Do you have a desire to pursue self-improvement and professional development?
• Are you a “people person” and have the ability to nurture close relationships with service users and other work Colleagues?
If you have answered yes to the above, then you are the one we are looking for.
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Support Workers to join our growing team.
We provide Healthcare Support Workers / Care Assistants to Domiciliary Care Placements as well as Community Placements. We pride ourselves of the ability to maintain staff and client wellbeing through a dedicated team of professionals ensuring that we are a safe and effective service.
To successfully apply for this position and be eligible for this position, you will need to confirm the following for us:
• You are eligible to work in the UK
• You are over the age of 18 years
• You are eligible to drive and own a car
Other Requirements for the role:
o Preferably at least 6 months experience within a relevant setting i.e. Community Care, Domiciliary Care, or Nursing/Residential Home.
o People who are new to care are welcome as full training will be provided
o You are able to demonstrate excellence in care and a full understanding of your role.
o Have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle/motorbike
In return we offer:
• A highly competitive pay rate
• Full and Part time flexible hours
• Holiday Pay
• Training and ongoing Personal Development
• Paid travel time between calls
• Paid Mileage to cover your fuel costs
• 'Out of Hours' Support
• Assured support from both Olive Leaf Management and experienced Healthcare Assistants
Please apply online with an updated CV for immediate interview.