We have a new opportunity at The Dental Directory for a Professional Sales Manager to join our team based in London and Home Counties. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
The Dental Directory one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
As our Professional Sales Manager- NHS you will report to the Regional Director and your role will be to grow the sales revenues within the designated geographical territory through achievement of sales targets and achievement of agreed gross margin. The ability to identify opportunities within the NHS trusts to become the dental partner of choice. Provide support and knowledge to the NHS trust on products, technology and market changes.
Key Responsibilities of our Professional Sales Manager- NHS:
- To be the territory focal point for all Company activities and initiatives and act accordingly in all aspects of the role, through professionalism and knowledge
- Adoption of a portfolio sales approach promoting all Dental Directories services propositions and adoption of campaign led market initiatives, to drive territory growth
- Service, support and manage all designated DD accounts within the territory via the NHS channels
- To formulate and execute a yearly and quarterly territory plan in support of achievement of targets and in line with channel objectives
- Promote and maintain excellent relationship with internal departments including (but not limited to) customer services, marketing, procurement and purchasing
- To promote and demonstrate where necessary new technology / products on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new products, market initiatives within the territory and develop strategies to grow area
- Build the presence of the company within the territory through tactical market campaigns and local personal initiatives and events.
- Recommend commercially strong proposals to the customers, based on procurement savings and clinical alternatives
- To be responsible for passing on all customer queries, request and complaints to the relevant departments and to ensure the customer receives from the company the correct response
- Ensure the Customer Recognition Management (CRM) system is completed accurately and kept up to date with relevant information
Essential Skills we’re looking for in our Professional Sales Manager- NHS:
- Have a proven track record in sales but will be more motivated by delivering excellent service
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident speaking to and building rapport with customers from all backgrounds at all levels
- Hard working and reliable
- Commercially astute
- The emphasis of this role is on sales through excellent customer service, therefore, previous sales experience and effective customer service skills are essential, allied to strong account management.
- An understanding of clinical, pharmaceutical or dental industries.
- NHS Trust (not essential)
- Fluent in excel and analysing dat
If you would like to join our team as our new Professional Sales Manager- NHS then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Due to volume of applications expected for this role, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly