PCSS Case Handler
6 days left
- Full Time
PCSS Case Handler
Title: PCSS Case Handler
Reports to: Head of Operations
Based at: Pure Claims Support Services Limited
To review Solicitors cases to assess the validity of the case and its suitability for litigation funding. To manage the funding of each case utilising a case management system. Plan and organise own workload, to achieve targets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop a computerised database/case management system
- Review case files to ensure that they are suitable for funding as per vetting criteria and prospects of success.
- Liaise with funders and Solicitors.
- Managing any funding drawdowns accurately.
- Respond to and follow up, telephone enquiries.
- Maintain and develop solicitor relationship.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Produce reports from the case management system/data base.
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a case
- Guiding Solicitors on how to proceed/process the case. Monitoring the progress of a case.
- Monitor the case to ensure that it continues to fit the criteria
- Identifying reasons why any draw down may not be made
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
- Process claims on the policy on failed cases, liaising with ATE providers and Funders, to ensure the loan is paid off in full.
- Process successful cases to ensure the loan is paid off in full.
- Ensure that Pure Costs are notified of successful settlements.
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high performance. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Excellent communicator, able to see things from all points of view. Well-presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills:
Essential: Understands the principles of claims/Legal industry. Either a paralegal, fee earner or claims handler.
Desirable: To have some knowledge of litigation funding, insurance/legal claims or the financial service industry.
Essential: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Desirable: Proclaim knowledge
Literacy and Numeracy: Able to understand data and input correct data on a case by case basis. Able to understand key performance indicators and targets.
Business Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy. Able to work as part of a team and also using own initiative in a target driven environment.
Apply for PCSS Case Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly