Accounts & Tax Technician
You want to develop your career and the next step is working for a reputable accountancy practice as an Accounts and Tax Technician.
You will be partially AAT qualified and this could be Level Two. The great thing about your new role is that you will get full study support. So no worries about not getting qualified. The opportunity is there for you to grow within a company which really values their staff.
With at least two years preparation experience you'll be doing the following:
- Analysing and summarizing clients' records from manual and computerised systems.
- Accounts preparation
- Prepare calculations of adjusted profits and capital allowance claims
- Basic Tax Return preparation work
- Use of in-house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling.
- Assisting on audit fieldwork assignments as required.
You're a self motivator, a person who has a great attention to detail and you can work on your own initiative. Thriving in a team environment with excellent communication skills you'll be a great fit in this role.
So, the salary is £15,000 - £20,000 but for the right person - you - there is a chance to earn more. Working 35 hours per week you'll get a great holiday entitlement of 28 days per year including bank holidays plus pension and PHI after successfully completing probation.
I am getting Candidates as we speak and they are due to interview soon so please contact me today on 0117 926 4552 or email me on .