Position: Home Tutor
Hourly Rate: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours: Flexible, usually evenings or weekends
Our client is looking to expand their team of home tutors in Bexley, Sidcup, Dartford and surrounding areas.
Our client leads the way in providing one-to-one, in-home tutoring that is second to none in the UK market. They provide tutoring services to students of all ages, levels and subjects. They believe no other comparable tuition company provides the same quality of teaching and bespoke on-going support.
The Home Tutor Role:
The demand for their services is high and they are looking for tutors in all of the following subjects:
- Primary – English, Maths and preparation for 11 plus
- GCSE & A level – We are looking for tutors across all subjects, but in particular Maths, Science, and English
- SEN tutors – with experience of teaching dyslexic, dyspraxia, autistic, ADHD and developmentally delayed students including students with speech and language delays
Responsibilities of a Home Tutor:
- Deliver bespoke tutoring on a one-to-one basis to students in the convenience of their own homes
- Liaise with the local management team to understand the students’ needs
- Plan sessions accordingly and prepare material for session work and homework
- Complete timely session reports using internal ‘Big Apple’ online system
- Ensure you are accessible and reliable, maintaining clear communication with clients and the local management team
Benefits of becoming a Home Tutor:
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local and flexible work to fit around your other commitments and schedule
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
- Student requirements pre-assessed by internal Education Consultants
- Student background and requirements provided before your first session
- Ongoing support from the local management and administrative team
- Use of the ‘Big Apple’ online system to facilitate scheduling sessions and submitting invoices
- Opportunity for personal development and growth
Key Requirements of a Home Tutor:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have good written and spoken communication
- You must have a degree or be in final year of studies
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- You must have a passion and drive to help others learn and fulfil their potential
- You must have or be willing to obtain a DBS certificate (they are able to apply for a DBS certificate on your behalf)
If you are interested in one of the Home Tutor positions, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an additional application form. Only candidates that successfully complete this form will be considered.
Keywords: Home Tutor, Tutor, Tutoring, Teaching, Teacher, Lecturer, Education, Maths, English, Science, Primary, GCSE, A Level, 11+, SEN, Bexley, Sidcup, Dartford
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.