6 days left
- Full Time
Fee Earner: Job Description
Pure Legal Limited is seeking Fee Earners to work within its Cavity Wall and Mortgage Mis-selling departments. The successful candidate will handle a caseload of files from initial review and preparation of the initial documentation in the case to conclusion, whether that be by way of settlement or following trial. The ideal candidate must possess a willingness to learn and develop an intimate understanding of emerging areas of law and be comfortable with working towards achieving set targets and KPIs.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Reviewing and creating initial case plans by assessing client instructions and carrying out a review of available documentation at the outset of the case;
- Undertaking discussions and negotiations with the client, third party solicitors and insurers to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases;
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure accurate visibility of cases;
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls;
- Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with efficient case management practice;
- Meeting agreed performance targets;
- Providing updates to clients by email, letter or phone to ensure they receive up to date and adequate information about the progress of a case, when required;
- Liaising with accounts to ensure funds are allocated to the appropriate accounts in line with the Solicitor Accounts Rules 2011;
- Ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
Apply for Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly