We have a full time vacancy within our Procurement Department for an experienced person.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers within UK & Worldwide
- Liaising with new and existing suppliers with regards to lead times, cost of goods and product details.
- Recording order confirmations and delivery dates.
- Monitoring purchase orders, ensuring delivery dates & quality achieved
- Assisting with new IT system within purchasing department
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Preferably educated to a degree level qualification, but not essential, as alternative experience within a similar role will be considered
Ideally sage software experience, but not essential. Computer literate with good command of Microsoft, excel & word
To be able to work within a team and communicate with all departments in the Company
Start Date: as soon as possible
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 22 days annual leave, plus all bank holidays
Excellent scope for progression & promotion internally. Opportunities to travel to meet UK & Overseas suppliers, as well as trade shows.
Applications in writing with full CV to Ruth Welch via email if you are interested in this role.