Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Hours: Full-time: Monday - Friday
Salary: Basic salary plus excellent commission structure (uncapped) and other benefits. Realistic first year OTE £25k+; 2nd year £30k+
2MES are currently looking to recruit bright, energetic, confident and hard-working individuals who have the drive and determination needed to be a successful Recruitment Consultant. Recruitment is a competitive, fast-paced and lucrative professional sales environment for those with ambition and determination.
Offering a host of financial and professional benefits as well as structured training and progression, this really is a fantastic opportunity to start your recruitment career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Are you potential recruitment superstar?
Do you have experience in sales or a great personality and the drive to be better than your competition?
Would you like to earn what you are worth and develop a rewarding career in a dynamic industry where no two days are the same?
If so, read on.
2MES is a recruitment services provider based in Fareham. Over the past 7 years we are proud to have developed an excellent reputation for providing high quality recruitment services to companies throughout the UK.
The key strength of our business is our excellent team of dedicated professionals who have been a considerable factor in achievements to date. To build on our success we are looking to recruit ambitious, driven and likeable people to further complement our team.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will learn all aspects of the industry from interviewing candidates, understanding their objectives, through to contacting companies to establish their requirements and discussing how our services can meet their needs.
You will be provided with full training regarding the recruitment process, including sourcing leads, structuring a sales call, overcoming objections and completing a sale, as well as training on our services and IT systems.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Interview candidates to understand their requirements
* Generate leads for prospective clients
* Contacting companies to introduce and promote our services
* Identify client needs and handle questions in an effective manner
* Maximise revenue through follow up calls and effective account management
What are we looking for?
Desire, drive, passion, personality, ambition, humour, motivation, positive attitude. You must be a winner that wants to do everything to the best of your ability and be driven to be better than your rivals in every way.
Previous Telesales or Telemarketing experience may be advantageous but is not essential as full training is provided.
Why work for 2MES?
* You will have the opportunity to earn what you are worth
* We will provide all the development and support to help you achieve your goals
* We'll set you challenging but achievable targets based on your current level of progress
* We'll reward your success, not only by giving you an excellent commission scheme, but also with ad-hoc incentives
* Our benefits scheme gives you some fantastic perks including discounts at hundreds of high street stores, supermarkets, and cinemas; FREE mobile phone insurance; Discounted Gym Membership; and many, many more deals or discounts
* Monthly 'Achievers' incentives
* 3 course dinner and wine/drinks for record months
* Dress down Fridays and wind down hour on Friday afternoon. Enjoy a well earned beverage on us as we head into the weekend
* It's your birthday? Have a lie in or leave early, your choice
* Above all, we'll provide you with a work environment that supports and promotes success.
If you are interested in joining our team please click 'Apply Now' and forward a copy of your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you're perfect for this opportunity.
Apply for Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly