Health & Safety Manager
We are looking for a Health & Safety Manager to lead, manage and develop our existing robust health and safety strategy. We employ around 200 people in a manufacturing environment building aluminium and steel tipper bodies. Experience of health and safety management and a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Assisting in the development of company policies and procedures
- Undertaking H&S inspections and site tours
- Training staff in their H&S duties
- Creating and reviewing risk assessments
- Investigating H&S incidents and taking the appropriate remedial actions
- Undertaking internal audits to determine compliance with company policies and procedures
- Organising and tracking staff H&S training
- Leading H&S meetings
- Compiling and providing H&S reports to the management team
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of H&S legislation
- Liaising with our external H&S consultants.
To apply with your CV please hit the 'apply' button now
No agencies please