Customer Service Representative
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TSYS Managed Services has opportunities available for Customer Service Representatives to join the team in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes. The roles are full time, permanent positions offering a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits, including free onsite parking.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Fraud, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. This gives employees multiple opportunities for career development as well as Apprenticeship programmes leading into training and managerial roles.
Do you have previous experience of dealing with customers either on the telephone or face to face? Are you looking for a role that will develop your career in a contact centre environment?
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative?
- Responds to customer enquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organisation's service standards.
- Receives and/or makes telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answers customer telephone enquiries and actions accordingly or to re-direct calls to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
- Actions payment and account related requests to include, but not limited to, credit card activations, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers).
- Enters required data accurately and efficiently into client systems.
What skills do I need to have to become the Customer Service Representative?
- Experience of working in a Customer Services role. Interacting with customers face to face or via telephone
- Able to pass TMS assessments – Literacy, Numeracy and Process Flow
- Basic understanding of credit cards
- PC, keyboard skills & system navigation
- Credit Card/ Financial Services / Contact Centre Experience is desirable but not essential
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Onsite canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Healthcare and Dental Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Discounted retail and restaurant / gym membership
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become a Customer Service Representative!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and basic criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.