A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Machine Setter to join a market leading FMCG company, offering a competitive salary and a clear path of progression.
As a Machine Setter, you'll be a key member of the production team and your actions will directly impact overall site performance. In order to maintain the efficiency of our production lines, you will need to combine your machining knowledge with strong communication skills. You'll have the ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced manufacturing environment, and be able to quickly identify and remedy machine errors as they occur.
Salary: Upto £11 per hour
Shifts: Rotation System; 22-06, 14-22, 06-14 - (Monday - Friday).
- Work closely with the Management Team to improve productivity and efficiency within all department
- Carry out line adjustments as required
- Participate in creating a positive health and safety culture within the company
- Assist in the effective implementation of the production plan within the company by conducting changeovers where necessary
- Communicate any process or machine issues to the Shift Management Team (i. Shift Manager / Maintenance Manager & Operations Manager)
- Maintain an adequate program of PPM across the site
- Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Record maintenance on relevant documentation of repair work performed
- Ensure machines continue to run smoothly and systems operate efficiently
- Maintain the working areas and workshop in a respectable and clean manner adopting good housekeeping procedures
The Successful Candidate:
- Good knowledge of a wide range of machinery and working parts
- Basic workshop skills would be an advantage (cutting, drilling, grinding, turning, welding)
- Already be a competent machine operator and have experience of several machines
- Excellent organisation skills are required as working to deadlines is essential
- Work well in a team
- Previous manufacturing/factory experience would be highly desirable
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Above all, you must also be able to perform to consistently high working-standards
For further details or to apply for this opportunity, please call Jade Hilton at Brook Street Lincoln on 01522 528115.