6 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new finance role in the Newcastle area? Do you have at least 1 year's experience in a finance environment? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this excellent opportunity!
Working for a public sector organisation in Newburn you'll be providing support to the regional financial management team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fulfil this role, which will include;
- Reviewing budget report information including the preparation of journals and budget statements where required
- The provision of advice to budget holders, ensuring compliance with corporate policies/guidance and highlighting any best practice
- Working with regional staff to promote improvement of payment performance in line with statutory requirements
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with a wide range of staff and stakeholders including finance colleagues and budget holders.
- Production and maintenance of records and working papers to an auditable standard
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Have a good academic background and at least 1 year's experience in a financial environment
- Possess problem solving skills, with the ability to determine the best course of action
- Have the ability to provide and receive complex and sensitive information
- Able to work well as part of a team, and prioritise own workload.
This is a Monday-Friday full time temporary role with an expected duration of 4 months initially, and we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Get in touch today!
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly