Are you looking for a new admin role in the Newcastle area? Do you have a background in administration and customer service? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Working for a public sector organisation in Newcastle Business Park you'll be an essential part of a busy team, receiving, reviewing and assessing funding applications.
We are looking for three skilled administrators to fulfil these roles, which will include;
- Assessing project applications against set criteria and guidelines
- Reviewing documentation
- Creating assessment documentation to support the approval / rejection of applications
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels - via letters, emails and telephone calls
- Dealing with customer queries with patience and sensitivity
- Maintaining and updating online monitoring systems
- Processing claims forms, including quality checking
- Reconciling invoices
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Possess excellent IT skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft package, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be a skilled communicator, confident liaising within internal and external stakeholders at all levels via the telephone
- Be flexible, adaptable and have outstanding attention to detail
These are full time temporary positions to start as soon as possible and the roles are expected to be for 3 months initially.