5 days left
- Full Time
Condition and Structural Health Monitoring (CSM Wales)
TWI, formed in 1946, is a world-leading research and technology organisation based in the UK, South East Asia, India, the Middle East, Central Asia and the USA.
We provide expertise in joining and fabrication, material science and structural integrity. Services include generic research; contract R&D; technical information; engineering services and advice; standards development; and training and qualification services.
CSM are seeking an Administrator to work on a range of projects. Applicants must be able to demonstrate good teamwork, initiative and self-motivation.
The Section Administrator will provide administrative support to the team and wider Integrity Management Technology Group. You will be located at TWI offices with world-class facilities in Wales.
- Formatting proposals, reports and presentations.
- Maintenance of database.
- Arranging travel and meetings.
- Preparing agendas and minute taking.
- Maintaining information management systems.
- Taking customer calls and ensuring that incoming communications are responded to appropriately and promptly.
- Assuming responsibility for ensuring that all site safety documentation are completed before the commencement of on-site projects.
- Assisting in the review of current marketing material to identify gaps and co-ordinating the production of new material.
- Participating in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for CSM projects.
Permanent, Full Time, 36 hours p/wk., Competitive Salary.
To apply to this role, please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter by following the instructions at the bottom of this page. Ref: 124/17.
Apply for Section Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly