6 days left
- Full Time
We've got a great opportunity for a role within the public sector to join a fast paced office working withing an administration department. Brook Street are proud to be able to advertise an exciting opportunity to join HMP Isle of Wight on a temporary basis with a professional team, you'll be based on the Isle of Wight and will enjoy being a part of a company with a great work life balanced working a Monday to Friday 37 hr week.
In this role you will follow set procedures and guidances but must excercise some independant judgement making. You must therefore have good experience and knowledge of general office practice and procedures, coupled with strong IT skills.
You will carry out telephone, reception and other general administrative duties as required. As you may be a first point of contact for families, courts and solicitors, you will need strong oral and written communication skills
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's level A-C in English and Math's or Equivalent
- Working in Call -centre environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work
- Ability to prioritize work load
Desirable Skills Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in Admin
- NVQ 3 Qualification or equivalent level of experience
£7 per hour for the first 12 weeks.
Apply for Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly