Group Human Resources Officer / HR Generalist / HR Advisor
Job Title: Group HR Officer
Location: Northampton, with occasional travel to other sites
Salary: £24,041 - £26,226 per annum (dependant on skills & experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
If you would like to work for an award-winning specialist care provider to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour this is the role for you. Their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity and this could be the opportunity for you.
They are looking for an experienced HR Officer to provide generalist support to the business and HR function, to run the payroll, and to build a pro-active approach to a wide range of HR duties.
Duties will include:
- Support the recruitment process.
- Prepare and manage the payroll process using Kronos and Sage payroll
- Support managers with ER cases including performance, absence, investigations
- Provide training and maintain records
- Manage staff supervisions
- Project work and development of policies
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Sound HR experience in a generalist role
- Previous experience and knowledge of the payroll process, legislation, taxation and pension scheme administration
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience using Sage and Kronos desirable but not essential
Your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including references as well as Disclosure and Barring Service Checks.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Group Human Resource Officer, HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Payroll Officer, Group HR Officer, Senior HR Advisor, Senior HR Officer, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Specialist, Recruitment Manager, Senior HR Coordinator, Group HR Operations Officer, HR Operations Controller, Senior HR Assistant may also be considered for this role.