CDP / Commis Chef / Pot Washers
CDP/ Commis Chef / Pot Washers
The Berkeley Inns group including The Cock Inn @ Mugginton, The Horseshoes @ Long Lane and The Bluebell @ Kirk Langley along with sister company Cow Hotels limited, first project, The Cow at Dalbury Lees, are looking for ambitious professionals to join these rapidly expanding businesses.
The company offers swift career progression and generous remuneration, training opportunities and competitive rates of pay. They can also offer extra benefits following a probationary period, such as private health care and Perkbox membership.
They have both Commis and CDP positions available as well as Pot Washing vacancies. Candidates must be able to drive due to the locations of our sites.
The ideal CDP / Commis Chef / Pot Washers will be:
- Highly motivated
- Passionate about working with fresh ingredients
- Hard working
- Takes pride in the accuracy of their work
- Able to demonstrate calmness in a busy environment
- Keen to be part of a winning team
Responsibilities include will not be restricted to:
- Compliance with all relevant legislation and best practices
- Assisting to motivate the kitchen team
- All aspects of health and safety within the kitchen environment
- Kitchen cleaning and hygiene
- Minimalising waste
Depending on the role, the following will be required:
- NVQ Professional Cookery Level 2 or equivalent
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate desirable
- At least two years’ experience of working in a busy high quality kitchen
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the company will be in direct contact.
Key words: CDP, Commis Chef , Pot Washers, Catering, Hospitality