Professional, well established Company is seeking to appoint an experienced Customer Support Administrator to work in its Blaydon office.
The position is permanent, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm and offers a salary of up to £20000pa depending upon experience
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a first class service to customers. Working as part of a team, duties will include:
- Responding to a wide range of customer enquiries via telephone, email, etc.
- Producing quotations
- Processing customer orders
- Administrative support
- Calling prospective customers to follow up enquiries and requests for information
Candidates should possess:
- Good knowledge of computer operations
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service orientation
- Good listening and response skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Solid problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving, vibrant environment as part of a successful team. Very easily accessible by public transport.