Commercial Manager - Swansea
Atlas AV are a rapidly growing global Audio Visual company based in Swansea and are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join the company at board level reporting directly to the MD. The successful Commercial Manager will be leading an established group of project managers and technical staff delivering large Audio-Visual contracts all over the world. Commercial experience is required over AV technical ability.
The successful Commercial Manager will manage all commercial aspects of allocated projects and maintenance contracts.
- Total responsibility and ownership for maximising commercial results for allocated projects.
- Financial forecasting and Invoice creation.
- Multi Team Management and associated resource.
- Production of financial reports and documentation detailing performance.
- Represent and serve the best interests of the company, meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
- Work with existing purchasing team to maximise profitability of projects and company performance.
- Client facing, financial management and financial escalation responsibility and confidence.
- International travel will be required however this is infrequent (6 weeks per year).
The successful Commercial Manager will have:
- Previous experience as a Commercial Manager within contract delivery environment.
- You must be a leader, command respect and authority.
- Strong commercial awareness including innovation.
- Degree or other technical qualification.
- Audio Visual knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential.
You will be commutable to a Swansea based office (M4, J47) and willing to travel to overseas projects at significant delivery moments. The successful candidate will have the chance to shape a team to mirror their success and enhance a growing business.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to display the potential you have – please contact Atlas AV and stand out from the crowd.
- Company growth and future opportunity has generated this position as we look to complete the worlds most prestigious AV projects.
The opportunity to work with a well-respected, fun loving company with massive future potential.
- Up to £65,000 per annum
- Company Pension
- Life cover
- Car Allowance
Salary range - £55-£65,000 PA Dependent on Experience