Experienced Warehouse Manager - Swansea
5 days left
- Full Time
Experienced Warehouse Manager
Atlas AV are a global provider of high quality Audio Visual Solutions. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an Experienced Warehouse Manager to join our growing team.
- Candidate will need to have complete control of goods in and out of Warehouse.
- Have responsibility of Unloading and loading of goods from all vehicles, while ensuring all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Orgainse transport/dispatch for deliveries and collections in the Uk and Globally ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Be responsible for the Picking/Packing of orders for delivery and/or collection.
- Have full ability to monitor stock levels and report to senior management on a regular basis.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies over delivery schedules and order deadlines.
- Have the ability to keep warehouse in orderly and tidy while maintaining Atlas AV's high standards.
- Have very strong IT skills as position requires use of CRM systems, Microsoft office, warehouse inventory system etc on a daily basis.
- Role will require hands on approach to warehousing so please don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a minimum 3 years' management experience in the distribution/warehouse industry
- Hold a valid Fork Lift Truck license
- Be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Full clean driving license
- Be reliable and personable and flexible
- Be able to manage a small team effectively
- Hold relevant health and safety certification
The role will be based in our Warehouse in Swansea and Hours of Work: 8.00 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility on hours will be required.
Salary £19 -£26 k PA dependent on experience.
Holidays and usual benefits apply.
Strictly no agencies.
Only successful candidates will be informed.
Apply for Experienced Warehouse Manager - Swansea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly