Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager – North of England - £35,000 plus – Permanent Full Time.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of office furniture and seating who primarily sells products via the dealer and specification route. Established since 1974, they are a family Company who pride themselves on their quality of product and commitment to client service.
Our client’s vision is to establish their products in diverse sales markets, “Cradle to Grave” encompassing education to work life and finally care home resulting in both security and maximising future potential of their business.
The Area Sales Manager role is pivotal to our client’s sales strategy, and you will be responsible for building strong relationships with key accounts and developing new business in order to achieve growth.
They are looking for a forward thinking individual who encompasses their values of integrity, commitment, development, accountability and teamwork.
Applicants should have a proven track record in office furniture sales or a background in business development and experience in business to business through to distribution sales.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Your ability to meet and/ or exceed targets
- Ability to take new products to market and maximise all opportunities
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills as well as the ability to articulate product information to influence customers both in person and via the phone
- Strong organisational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change.
- Willingness to travel in your territory
- Experience of selling to Dealers, D & B, Architects and Construction companies
- Sound Knowledge of the contract furniture, Interiors Market
Hours of Work
- The hours of work are full-time, Monday to Friday and the role is home based.
What they offer
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client offers:
- An excellent competitive salary of £35k plus
- A commission package
- Nest pension
- Death in Service insurance
- Fully expensed company car