Class Teacher (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
Required for September 2018: Class Teacher (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
Main Pay Scale, Permanent
We are an outstanding, forward thinking and innovative primary school with a passion for educating the “whole child” through a vibrant, varied and exciting curriculum that makes learning fun. Our school is part of CfBT Schools Trust, a multi-academy trust that is focused on transforming lives through improving education.
At Boston West, we believe that strong, positive relationships provide the foundations for a school to thrive. We enjoy “working together for success” within an optimistic and positive culture of excellence. We want to inspire children and help them to be the best they can be. We generate happiness and make memories.
We are seeking to employ an excellent and inspiring class teacher to start in September 2018.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- understands how children learn
- has strong emotional intelligence and can form excellent relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- has high expectations and is ambitious for every child
- makes learning vibrant, exciting and fun with a cross-curricular, hands-on approach
We welcome applications from teachers in the early stages of their career, including NQTs, as well as more experienced teachers.
We can offer you:
- a clear career pathway, strong mentoring and excellent professional development opportunities
- a supportive and developmental culture of coaching
- a committed, positive thinking and enthusiastic staff team
- opportunities for school-to-school partnership work, locally and across the national family of the CfBT Schools Trust
- opportunities to participate in school-based, national and international research projects
- a flexible, exciting, hands-on curriculum that places learning beyond the classroom at its heart
- a modern and well-resourced building that provides a high quality teaching and learning environment, surrounded by inspirational, award winning educational grounds
- friendly, well-behaved and talented children
- supportive parents and governors
We would be delighted to show you around prior to submitting your application. There will be opportunities to visit the school on 30 & 31 January at 9:30am and 6 & 8 February at 9:30am. Other dates/times may also be available. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Please visit our website for further information. To download an application form, please visit the “vacancies” section on our website - click apply to be directed
Closing date: Monday 19 February at 12 noon.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Our school is part of CfBT Schools Trust, which is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 7468210. Registered Office: Highbridge House, 16-18 Duke Street, Reading, RG1 4RU.