Assistant General Manager - Docklands
TeamSport (Go Karting) is fast, furious and growing and looking to recruit a progressive Assistant General Manager for our Docklands track with ambitions to be a General Manager in the future.
We look for exceptional managers, who can manage the day to day operations of the track, from staffing, marketing and new business development to administration, cash handling and of course working closely with our customers. In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
So …if you enjoy working in a busy, fast paced job, where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
You will ideally have 12-24 months in the Leisure industry, with 24 months supervisory experience and a proven customer service track record. We are looking for team players with excellent communication skills who enjoy working with colleagues and customers in a fun environment.
Please note this job will include evening and weekend shifts.
- Finance – achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
Duty Manager, Centre Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Team Manager, Rotas, Health and Safety, Cash Handling, Training, Development, Recruitment, Assistant General Manager, Operations Manager, Leisure